Have you ever wanted to experience working in a Lean Startup? This is your chance.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to implement innovative solutions for our platform.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Proficient understanding of:
- Web markup, including HTML and CSS
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN
SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
What We Offer
Beside giving you the life opportunity of working in a fast growing technology company in one of the most popular cities in the world, we also offer:
- An environment to evolve your capabilities – we’ll help you find your strengths so you can get the best out of yourself and improve your skills
- Diversity in tasks and responsibilities which can be influenced by your preferences
- Training in how to professionally represent a company at business events
- Opportunity to work with and be supervised by the CEO of the company
- Work in a young team of international students in one of the highest skyscrapers of Barcelona
If you have any questions regarding the tasks, procedure, company and/or the internship as a whole please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.