Have you ever wanted to experience working in a Tech Startup? At Marketeer, we work with Artificial Intelligence to generate customer service solutions. Our technology is paving the way for a new digital revolution. This is your chance to become part of our team.
We are looking for a Community Manager to enhance our brand presence on social media.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Build and support SEO strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects
- Manage social media accounts and posts
- Assist with landing pages by providing ideas for content and visuals
- Possible fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Business, PR or related fields of study
- Languages: English, Spanish, other languages are a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with blog management softwares, Hootsuite, and Google Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong self-motivated and collaborative attitude
- Creative and innovative
- Interested in learning about technology and A.I.
What We Offer
Beside giving you the life opportunity of working in a fast growing technology company in one of the most important startup hubs in the world, we also offer:
- An environment to develop your capabilities – we’ll help you find your strengths so you can get the best out of your experience
- Diversity in tasks and responsibilities which can be influenced by your preferences
- Training in how to professionally represent a company at business events
- Opportunity to work with and be directly supervised by the CEO of the company
- Tasks that involve responsibility and the opportunity to develop different skillsets
- Work in a young team of international students
If you want to apply or have any questions regarding the tasks, procedure, company and/or the internship as a whole please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.