We are at Marketeer v2.3. We are improving our product thanks to our welcome and appreciate customers’ feedback.
We added the option to add videos to your Marketeer’s responses. It’s simple, copy the embedded code that Youtube, Vimeo or other video content portals, provide to you, and that’s it!
And the next good thing, if we add big images, or videos, is that the interface need to be expanded. For that we added this for you.
Continuing the updates, we were working hard on the training process and machine learning of your favourite hybrid live chat and here is the result:
We simplify extremely the process to improve the matching. Use the “Test & Train” option and start asking questions to your Marketeer. If you want to make changes, you will see several buttons to give the choice:
- Add New FAQ: There is no content related to your question, then you can simply add new content
- Add as synonyms: Like SEO, –add as synonym– is the way to add different ways to say the same sentences, or different questions related to your answer. Try to do not add many, it’s better to test a little, and if you do not like the results, use this feature to improve it in the easiest way
- View Synonyms: This shows you the list of related sentences added to each FAQ. This is very useful to understand better why the system is matching with this FAQ.
Remember, this is not a keyword search. Marketeer use natural language processing to understand the meaning of the information and find the proper answer.
Note: Natural language processing (NLP) is a field of computer science, artificial intelligence, and computational linguistics concerned with the interactions between computers and human (natural) languages. As such, NLP is related to the area of human–computer interaction. Many challenges in NLP involve natural language understanding, that is, enabling computers to derive meaning from human or natural language input, and others involve natural language generation.
But this is not the end. In few days more changes on version 2.4
- New Tagging for live chats
- New Recycle Trash for chat conversations
- New Weekly Reports
- and a lot more…